top of page

Grupo Meusite 4

Público·35 membros
Jessica Moore
Jessica Moore

My Life, My Secret: The Untold Story of Krisdayanti, Indonesia's Pop Diva

My Life, My Secret: The Untold Story of Krisdayanti, Indonesia's Pop Diva

My Life, My Secret is a memoir by Krisdayanti, one of the most famous and successful singers in Indonesia. In this book, she reveals the secrets behind her glamorous and inspiring life, from her childhood to her current status as a pop diva.

My Life My Secret Krisdayanti.epub

My Life, My Secret was published in 2009 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama, a leading publisher in Indonesia. The book is written in Indonesian and has 256 pages. The book is available in both print and digital formats. You can download the epub version of the book from this link: https://soundcloud.com/nocabfive1981/download-ebook-my-life-my-secret-krisdayanti

Who is Krisdayanti?

Krisdayanti is a singer, actress, and producer who was born on March 24, 1975 in Batu, Malang, East Java. She started her career as a child star in the 1980s and rose to fame as a solo singer in the 1990s. She has released more than 20 albums and has won numerous awards and accolades, such as MTV Indonesia Awards, Anugerah Musik Indonesia Awards, SCTV Awards, and Panasonic Awards.

Krisdayanti is also known for her roles in movies and TV shows, such as Si Doel Anak Sekolahan, Cinta Fitri, Surga Yang Tak Dirindukan, and Dua Garis Biru. She has also produced several movies and TV shows, such as Surga Yang Tak Dirindukan 2, Dua Garis Biru 2, and Cinta Fitri The Series.

Krisdayanti is married to Raul Lemos, a businessman from Timor Leste. She has four children: Aurel Hermansyah and Azriel Hermansyah from her previous marriage with Anang Hermansyah, a singer and politician; Rizky Febian Adriansyah Sutisna from her previous relationship with Sule Prikitiew, a comedian and singer; and Kellen Lemos from her current marriage with Raul Lemos.

What are the secrets of Krisdayanti's life?

In My Life, My Secret, Krisdayanti shares the secrets of her life that have never been revealed before. She tells the stories of her struggles and achievements, her joys and sorrows, her loves and losses. She also reveals the secrets of her family, friends, colleagues, and rivals.

Some of the secrets that Krisdayanti reveals in My Life, My Secret are:

• How she overcame poverty and abuse in her childhood.

• How she became a child star and a solo singer.

• How she dealt with fame and fortune.

• How she faced controversies and scandals.

• How she balanced her career and family.

• How she coped with divorce and remarriage.